Back HOME

I have been back home since the beginning of June.  But so far, I have not touched a thing about this blog.
It is quite difficult to access the internet and I have been busy with my new job.  I have not updated anything going on with me.
Let me tell you how wonderful it is to be back HOME.  I feel relaxed and less and less stressed.  Everyday, I have a chance to go down to the street market, buying the food I love and enjoying it with a sense of joy :-).  I love it, I love it.
I am today in downtown accessing internet from a place called "Shake".  Wonderful Passion Fruit Tea and a bowl of noodles with gravy soup made my dinner.  Don't you think it is wonderful?
I am with friends.  My friends introduced us to a person working for European Pressphoto Agency (EPA) and one of my friends is talking with him right now while I am writing this and telling him the pros and cons of photographing community and what could be the impact on the community.  Well, my friend tried to convince him so much.  But.....
Oh, my passion fruit tea is gone....  :-)
It has been more than an hour.... What do I do now?
Just to let my friends know that I am back home.
I will update everything about my life, my joy, my job and my feelings in the next blog posts.

David (pour toi) | 3 Nov 2012 @ 20:06 | Lanmadaw | Yangon | Myanmar





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ငါမျက်ရည်ကျနေပါတယ်။ ဒါပေမယ့်ငါအားမငယ်ပါဘူး။

Surrender a greatest passion

Forgetting somebody