A new chapter at the age of 40
Life has not been easy for a person who experienced coup d'etat for 2 times so far; at the age of 6 and at the age of 39 respectively. The first time, I was a kid and it was quite hard to remember and feel the details but this time at this middle-aged, it is so hard and I would say it is traumatising.
I am relatively safe now and I am revisiting this blog which I left of since 2020 and I am going to log my experience and share useful tips (maybe for survival if not for success).
In December 2021, I lost a sister-like friend in a car accident. She was a brave woman and very determined but losing her changed part of my life.
Anyway, I am coming back to share.... besides I have noted down my life between April 2021 to March 2022 but I will share about them maybe some years later when things become neutral because they would still be quite risky to know at this moment.
Comments
Post a Comment