| A life of a Karen ethnic transgender woman of Burma could be a curious case to some
| Encounters you do not see in your daily life
| A Love and relationship beyond the call of wonder
The encouraging speech
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
By
Unknown
-
I like this speech of the secretary-general. I hope the countries come together to protect us.
How do you feel when you have to give up something you love to do for something you must do? Don't tell me you are good. I know you actually came to be in awkward position and you feel like a loser. I can tell you because I am a loser too. All my life since I started working, I made up my mind that I will forever be an instrument of peace. With a great deal of passion I invested in my head, I am proud of myself all these years. In these 10 years, I have met so many people some are extraordinarily amazing and some are extremely frustrating. But temptation never stops me to halt growing my passion to be an ambassador for what I am doing. The years changed my heart to live a meaningful human life and with the strength inspired by my passion at one point, I left my bright future . I was hardly blamed that I was wrong. I never thought I was wrong. I knew and was convinced that this was my choice to leave a future ...
Trying to forget somebody you are always remembering is not an easy task. But personally, it is a must. I have been trying so many times but still yet to be successful. It just creates so many things for me to think without sleeping. Insomnia is a reward in addition to being unable to forget that particular one. It hurts! Trying to neglect someone you want to be caring for all the time is like squeezing your delicate heart without mercy by yourself. Rememberance is the Goddess who is powerful to conquer the soldiers of negligence from destroying the city of memory. I am trying to forget but these all are coming back to me. Please, let me forget you!!!!!!!!!
Comments
Post a Comment