My quiet Saturday with Pu Tu Tu Lay
This weekend, there has been 3 invitations card inviting me for workshops. I decided not to go to any of them lately because I feel quite exhausted and sleepy. I have been away from my works for the whole week as I my HbA1C level is so high and I could not read properly. My doctor reminded me that I could get paralysed if not treated well and rest.
All my other blood test came back in good condition but the sugar level is still not under control; maybe my eating habits play a huge role in this too. I rest well and will continue to rest another week. What a holiday but bare-food. But I do not need to worry that much my partner Pu Tu Tu Lay arranges all my meals and this afternoon my lunch is fruitful as you can see in the picture; beef curry, stir-fried asparagus and cucumber salad with prawns followed by Mission Impossible - Rouge Nation.
And this evening, we went out together to have together-weekend-dinner. We reward ourselves with Thai food from My Siam in San Chaung Street.







Yaya (pour toi) | 23 Jul 2016 @ 2320 | Yankin | Yangon | Myanmar
All my other blood test came back in good condition but the sugar level is still not under control; maybe my eating habits play a huge role in this too. I rest well and will continue to rest another week. What a holiday but bare-food. But I do not need to worry that much my partner Pu Tu Tu Lay arranges all my meals and this afternoon my lunch is fruitful as you can see in the picture; beef curry, stir-fried asparagus and cucumber salad with prawns followed by Mission Impossible - Rouge Nation.
And this evening, we went out together to have together-weekend-dinner. We reward ourselves with Thai food from My Siam in San Chaung Street.







Yaya (pour toi) | 23 Jul 2016 @ 2320 | Yankin | Yangon | Myanmar


Comments
Post a Comment