Surrender a greatest passion


How do you feel when you have to give up something you love to do for something you must do?  Don't tell me you are good.   I know you actually came to be in awkward position and you feel like a loser.  I can tell you because I am a loser too.  

All my life since I started working, I made up my mind that I will forever be an instrument of peace.  With a great deal of passion I invested in my head, I am proud of myself all these years.  In these 10 years, I have met so many people some are extraordinarily amazing and some are extremely frustrating.  But temptation never stops me to halt growing my passion to be an ambassador for what I am doing.

The years changed my heart to live a meaningful human life and with the strength inspired by my passion at one point, I left my bright future.  I was hardly blamed that I was wrong.  I never thought I was wrong.  I knew and was convinced that this was my choice to leave a future people visualized as "brighter" and "smarter" to implement my dream.

Again, following my determined decision, I have experienced the beauty of difficulties.  The road I came across so far is not a road en rose.  It was hot and steamy.  It tasted meaningful like a black coffee without creamer and syrup.  But when the breezes cool me down and when the black coffee becomes sweeter, the north wind started blowing away.

It will take me home.  

But it will no longer let me see the sincere smiles on the faces of those walking on the unpaved streets.  It will no longer let me hear the astonishment of children when seeing me.  It will no longer let me climb up the steep hillside.  It took away my proud future.  It took away some of my strength.  It took some of my confidence away.

It was my choice again to let the north wind to go through my life.

Tears just come to tell me I need to be strong for my another future.

How do you want to encourage me?

David (pour toi) | 21 March 2012 @ 00:30 | Mae Sariang | Thailand

Comments

your devotion to your boyfriend is so touching .i hope u'll be a great writer one day. cheers!
Unknown said…
Thank you for reading my blog and encouraging me like that. Yet I don't want to be a great writer because there are so many things to know and I am not that committed. But you know, I want my boyfriend to be a good reader. :-)
hi David,

as the great gay once said, if this is the path you chose then you MUST walk it

again we can be frustrated, tired, wanna give up along the way, but i do believe in the end we will get what we deserve
Unknown said…
Who is that great gay I wonder.... But he is right. Things will not be easy. But myself as a determined gay, I will never give up. I will fall, but I will stand up again to continue walking. After all, you get what you paid for!

Popular posts from this blog

ငါမျက်ရည်ကျနေပါတယ်။ ဒါပေမယ့်ငါအားမငယ်ပါဘူး။

Forgetting somebody